- Manage requirements for internal and external customers.
- Design, develop and maintain automated test suites based on documented requirements and input from business and technical resources.
- Perform ad hoc testing of new and existing features to ensure they meet design requirements, quality and usability standards.
- Communicate defects to stakeholders in clear and concise manner, work on timely resolutions with the development team.
- Follow-up with and document resolution of bugs, increasing accountability and reliability.
- Create test summary and supporting documentation.
- Provide guidance to other members of QA team